Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Bunch of 2014 Wantlist Hits

Here we have a package that knocked a bunch of stuff off my wantlist:
1.  2014 Topps Allen & Ginter Roger Clemens

2.  2014 Topps Allen & Ginter Dustin Pedroia.

3.  2014 Topps Update World Series Heroes Manny Ramirez.  Ramirez was the MVP of the 2004 World Series. 

4.  2014 Stadium Club Future Stars Xander Bogaerts.  Technically this was not on my wantlist, but a die cut card is always exciting.

5.  2014 Stadium Club Shane Victorino.  Love the photo here of Victorino being mobbed after a clutch hit, possibly during the postseason.

6.  2014 Stadium Club Pedro Martinez.  The lighter side of Pedro.

7.  2014 Stadium Club Roger Clemens.  Celebrating his 20 strikeouts in the 1986 game.

8.  2014 Stadium Club Ted Williams.  Nice shot of him during his military service.

9.  2014 Stadium Club Wade Boggs.

5 comments:

  1. Love that Bogaerts, that's one I definitely don't have yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sox were well represented in this years Stafium Club

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. Lots of great photos too. Did you get the package I sent you?

      Delete
    2. Yes thanks,, I thought I had sent an email to let you know. I had email problems around that time no incoming or outgoing come to find out. Thanks

      Delete
  3. no problem. I just wanted to make sure you got it.

    ReplyDelete