Monday, September 22, 2014

New Chrome with a Sizemore

When I found out that there was actually a Grady Sizemore Red Sox card in both 2014 Donruss and Topps Chrome, I knew I had to track them down.  Sizemore's time in Boston may have been brief, but as a team collector, I have to track down a card of every player that appears with a Red Sox logo on cardboard.  So here it is complete with a card of slightly better Shane Victorino:

1.  2014 Topps Chrome Shane Victorino.  This is just a terrific action shot in a set full of great photography, but it does not match up to...

2.  2014 Topps Chrome Grady Sizemore.  It is a good thing this is a memorable shot, because Sizemore's time with the Red Sox certainly was not.

3 comments:

  1. Sizemore was pretty hot in spring training, and then....just got cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I'd love to pick up an X-Fractor or colored refractor version myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to track these down

    ReplyDelete