1. 1979 Hostess Dennis Eckersley. It is kind of lazy that a card with one year of stats with the Red Sox has an airbrushed cap on it.
2. 1957 Topps Pete Daley. Easily my favorite card from the trade. Corners are a little soft, but it is 57 years old, which incidentally is my parents' age.
3. 1988 Topps Tiffany Jim Rice. Rice was starting to go downhill at this point.
4. 1988 Topps Tiffany Dwight Evans. Evans was still going strong though.
5. 1979 Hostess Dwight Evans. I love food issue cards. I wish they still existed.
6. 1979 Hostess Jim Rice.
7. 1976 Hostess Dwight Evans.
The Daley is definitely my favorite, but I do love the oddballs.