Monday, July 21, 2014

Some Pack Breaks

I had the night to myself Friday as the wife went away to Kansas on an errand.  So I went out and picked up some stuff: the new Goatwhore CD, the Triptykon vinyl, a rack pack of A&G, and a blaster of Archives.  Luckily I had some decent Red Sox luck, though they were all base:
1.  2014 Topps Allen & Ginter Mike Napoli.  Must have been a picture taken early in 2013.  Note the lack of beard.

2.  2014 Topps Archives Mike Napoli.  Yep, two Napolis in a row.  He has been hot at the plate lately too.

3.  2014 Topps Archives Xander Bogaerts.  I have been a getting a bunch of Xanders lately.  You will not hear me complain.

4.  2014 Topps Archives Jonny Gomes.  I love this card.  Gomes has been so much fun to watch in his time in Boston.  Too bad it is likely coming to a close soon.

1 comment: