Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A&G Pack and a Trade

It was not a big day for my Red Sox collection, but any additions are usually appreciated.  The first thing was another rack pack of A&G which resulted in one base card.  I am generally getting a few more cards out of packs than I was earlier in the year, but they are still all base cards.  The other two were from a trade that were basically throw-ins to the Sandy Alomar Jr. cards that I am showing on my other blog.  But one of them completed the 2014 Bowman Prospects set and the other was a nice card of a 2007 World Series hero.
1.  2014 Topps Allen & Ginter Will Middlebrooks.  He is heating up in Pawtucket and may see a return soon.

2.  2014 Bowman Prospects Manuel Margot.  A Top 10 prospect in Boston's system, Margot has great speed and looks to be a decent leadoff hitter.

3.  1998 Topps Co-Signers Silver Blue Mike Lowell.  I really liked these cards when they were out, though I definitely prefer the dual player cards.  Still, nice to add an interesting parallel of the World Series MVP in 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment