Time for another Ceddanne Rafaela update post.
I grabbed these two off of Ebay. I don't focus quite as much on Rafaela cards anymore, but every once in awhile, I will grab a bunch of lower-priced cards I need, just to pad the numbers. I did seek out the team border parallel though after failing to land it in a trade.
Brayan Bello. Here is a relic card I picked up in a trade. It is my first relic of Brayan Bello. Bello has had a strange year. He has been horrible in the first inning in most of his starts. So, Boston has been using him as a bulk reliever, and he has been terrific in that role. It makes no sense, but here we are.
Topps put Rafaela in an insert set focused on great defensive players. Rafaela of course won his first Gold Glove in 2025. He looks to be well on his way to a second one this year.



No comments:
Post a Comment