Monday, February 12, 2024

2023 Stadium Club Blaster Break

I have been watching for Stadium Club for a little while now.  It is always one of my favorite sets of the year due to the incredible photography.  And so, when I saw it on the shelves at Walmart recently, I grabbed it.  There were only 40 cards in the blaster, so I did not have great odds to get many Red Sox cards, but I was going to try anyway.  I ended up pulling two, beating the odds.

1.  Ted Williams.  I'm not 100% sure what the object Williams is holding is.  I think it's a trophy for winning the batting title, but I could be wrong.  Still, it's great to see a Williams photo I have never seen before.  What a great shot.

2.  Rafael Devers.  An interesting shot in a photo studio.  It's another terrific picture.  

I prefer the Williams personally, but the Devers photo is great too.  This is why I love Stadium Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment