Sunday, July 2, 2023

Pushing the Wong Button

Here's the next Wong post.  It won't be quite as long.

Topps Tier One Break-Out Autographs.  This is actually my first version of this card.  There are not a lot of those still out there.  There are a couple of parallels of it out there still.

Topps Advanced Stats.  I probably should have shown the back of this card.  The stats on the back are more SABRmetric.  Kind of silly considering he barely played in 2022, but apparently this is a full parallel now instead of a partial as it was for years.

Panini Immaculate Black Button.  This card, I am thrilled about.  This is my first button in my Wong collection.  Back when I was getting going on my Jason Varitek collection, the button was the first real high-end card I grabbed.  That is not quite the case here, but I am definitely happy to get my first Wong button.

Topps Chrome Ben Baller Orange.  The Ben Baller set is not one of my favorites.  It is definitely a non-essential set, just another version of the flagship set.  

Panini Mosaic Blue.  This is one I did not know existed.  I had a Blue Camo parallel.  This is apparently different.  And it is serial-numbered.

Panini Prizm Green.  

Panini Select Rookie Jersey Autographs Tri-Color.  

Donruss Optic White Sparkle.  I think these were only available in special packs online on Panini's website.  I could be wrong about that.

Panini Prizm Rookie Autographs Blue Donut Circles.  Closing things out is this parallel.  

So, that's it for today.  More to come, once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment