Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Let's Start Catching Up

Things have been really busy around here, and that partly explains why I have not posted since December.  I have a LOT of stuff to show off, so I guess I am just going to get started.

This package came some time last Fall and checks off a few Chrome cards I needed from 2020. 

The Ted Williams insert is obviously the big get, as the other three are base cards.  Williams is statistically one of the greatest hitters of all time, obviously.  The other three are the core of the offense from 2020 and into this season.  All three are off to good starts, with J.D. Martinez being one of the top hitters in the game so far.  A lot more scans are coming, so I do not have a ton to say about most of these.

2 comments:

  1. Didn't see any Chrome at the big box stores last year, so any Chrome is good Chrome!

    ReplyDelete