Friday, October 10, 2014

Vintage and an A&G Blaster

A few new cards to add to the old collection late this week.
1.  1962 Topps Chuck Schilling.  No relation to Curt.  I love the 1962 Topps design.  Schilling was a decent middle infielder for Boston in 1961 but his career declined after that.  Still, he has a number of cool base cards.

2.  2014 Topps Allen & Ginter Jon Lester.  I want Boston to resign Lester this offseason.  I don't know how likely that is, but I would love to get him back.

3.  2014 Topps Allen & Ginter Pastime's Pastimes Dustin Pedroia.  Nice insert from a pack.  Pedroia has a lot more hair on his face than his head on this.

The A&G cards came from a blaster.  I have not been buying many packs this year and have not been doing too well from a Red Sox standpoint when I have.  This was a little better.

1 comment: