Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My First JBJ Auto and 2014 Topps Blaster

I had been looking forward to 2014 Topps for awhile now.  I have not been buying packs lately because there are so few sets out there where I need a lot of Red Sox, so I had to look forward to the new sets.  I bought a blaster yesterday which went less than ideally:
1.  2013 Select Jackie Bradley Jr. RC AUTO.  I bought this off of Ebay.  It is my first autograph of JBJ.

2.  2014 Topps Super Veteran David Ortiz.  This was in the first pack, so I thought things were going to go well.  Nope.

3.  2014 Topps Junichi Tazawa.  My only base card from the set was one that I was excited about.  It's great to see Tazawa get some cards.  That was it for my Red Sox though.

Here's the tradebait.  Anyone want anything?  Anyone able to help me with my Wantlist?  Hit me up.


1 comment:

  1. I'd like to trade for the Markakis blue and the Machado power players card. I'll check your list out and see if I can find something you can use.

    ReplyDelete